For the lover of fine wine and fine design, our Presrv " Full Size Dual Zone Wine Cooler is as cool as it looks. Featuring Full-Extension Wood Racks, PreciseTemp " temperature control for maintaining accurate temperatures, Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling, and a Vibration Dampening System to minimize wine disturbance.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 138 bottles
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 15.3 cu/ft
- 44 dBA
- Capacity: 138 bottles
- Temperature Range: 40° 65° F (each zone)
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Large Diameter 9-Bottle Racks for pinot noir, chardonnay, and champagne (2)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (13)
- Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Optional 5-Bottle Display Rack (1)
- Dual Evaporators
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- PreciseTemp "
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Offer Expires: 11/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 2/28/2023
Receive a $100 rebate with purchase of qualifying Zephyr Presrv Full Size or Under Counter Product. Rebate form must be postmarked by 2/28/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.