The Presrv " French Door Wine & Beverage Cooler is the ultimate in sophisticated home beverage service. This large capacity cooler maintains two distinct temperature zones with PreciseTemp " temperature control, Active Cooling Technology and loads of other features from Full-Extension Wood Racks to a Vibration Dampening System and more. The elegant French door detailing shows that you love fine design at least as much as perfectly chilled wine.
- SS + Glass
- French Door
- 21 bottles, 64 12oz cans
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 5.2 cu/ft
- 38 dBA
- Capacity: 21 bottles, 64 12oz cans
- Temperature Range: 40° 65° F (wine side)
- Temperature Range: 34° 65° F (beverage side)
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (6)
- Slide-Out Gray Glass Shelves (3)
- Dual Evaporators
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- PreciseTemp "
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Offer Expires: 11/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 2/28/2023
Receive a $100 rebate with purchase of qualifying Zephyr Presrv Full Size or Under Counter Product. Rebate form must be postmarked by 2/28/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.